Saturday 22 February 2014

Magnolia Strawberry Yummy Tilda

 

Good evening family, friends & followers. I hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far. It is so good to see an improvement in the weather. Although it is pretty cold & breezy here, the sun was out earlier.



 I have made this card with thoughts of summer in mind & eating home grown strawberries.



 
I have used Magnolia Strawberry Yummy Tilda from the Sweet Rainbow collection 2011.
I have coloured image with Copic's & finished with Shabby white Fran-tage,
white opal Liquid pearls & stardust Stickles.
 

 
The papers are Raspberry Road designs ( free from Magazine).
Dies I have used are X cut scallop circle.
Magnolia Doo Hickey lace doily & Martha Stewart doily edge punch.
 I am not sure make of birdcage die (its my mums).
Cherry blossom & white rose flowers are WOC,
Red Babies Breath purchased in Guernsey.
 
 
 
 
 
I am entering this card at The Ribbon Girls Blog.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Many Thanks For Looking Today.
Hugs Karen x

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Karen! You've got so many lovely elements on this card, the papers, the flowers, the die cuts.... all fabulous. Good Luck in the challenge. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Karen. I love the beautifully coloured image and the colour scheme is gorgeous as are the embellishments.
    I hope you are having a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fabulous just my style and love the colours and such sweet stamp. Fab embellishments just stunning Good Luck in the challenge Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete